>does it have to be Coral? Or could you live with Railo too? You can use
>it for free in it's community version...

Gert, I sent an email to you guys yesterday asking if Railo can be packaged up
like Coral. Can it? (Not on CD, but installed/setup locally as an app in an
easy manner like Coral says it can, not resource heavy either.)

>>I will be looking to build a browser based solution using some AJAX, CFC's
>>and a DB, those are the key factors for me.

Exact same for me. A local app using a browser.

Possible Gert? If just another cf server, then the customer would need a
webserver and such as well, no?

Is there anyone who has ever used Coral? Does it not support cfcs?