JSEclipse
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/jseclipse/

    * Contextual code completion & shortcuts.
    * Project outline and quick navigation through function declarations.
    * Syntax highlighting.
    * Error reporting.
    * Customizable code templates to get you started.
    * Support for popular JavaScript libraries (Dojo, Prototype, Spry, YUI,
Qooxdoo).
    * Support for JavaDoc documentation and multi-line comments.
    * Adobe Flex Builder 2 compatibility.

HTH,

Adrian