From: Billy Cox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 April 2007 19:31
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cms

I evaluated FarCry some time ago. It seemed pretty arcane as far as getting
started and I didn't find much of a developer community.

In contrast, I have done some recent work with DotNetNuke...(not even being
a .NET developer) and it has been pretty easy to implement. Sometimes being
a Microsoft stooge has benefits.  :)

I currently have a site running CFWebStore (a CMS/Ecommerce package) and
another in development. It has a reasonable level of sophistication and
flexibility while also being open source (but not free). An open source
solution is desirable so that you can more easily fine-tune the application
to meet specific client needs.