I am building pages in CFML and using the application file to password protect
certain areas of the site for members only. Certain information entered by
members may be sensitive so I went ahead and had an SSL cert installed. When
integrating CFML with SSL, I assume I don't need to load pages that require SSL
into any special directory (of course the member's pages will be in a separate
directory). I assume I just have to call those pages using https:// instead of
http:// which means I shouldn't use relative links in pages that should be
called using SSL since relative links (e.g. /members/file1.cfm) would default
to http:// and not https://. Haven't seen anything specific on how to code this
- sometimes when surfing sites it says one or more items is unsecured, I assume
this is because the page may have been built with at least one link or image
file not having the https prefix.