First of all - my condolences (I've been forced to use DB2 for a coupla
years now...)

SQL Server DTS (Data Transform Services) should do this fine - just make
sure that you have an connection to the DB2 server on the SQL Machine.
Install (the awful) DB2 client tools and set up a connection to the DB -
make sure to include an ODBC connection.

You should then be able to choose that DB as a target in the DTS tool.  For
complex transforms the DTS tool allows you to visually create a data flow
path with extracts/transforms/loads at specific points.  You can then save
the package to run again or to schedule.

SQL Server DTS: reason 11,345 why I miss SQL Server.

Jim Davis