From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Sun Apr 29 17:54:47 2007
Subject: Re: Fusion Authnority Quarterly

>Anyone subscribed to the FAQ?  I recently took the plunge and was suprised
>not see any PDF downloads for the money?  Did you get this?

We originally had a special which gave all subscribers prior to January 1,
2007 the PDFs as well as the print issue. That was really meant to be a
one-time thing, but on reflection, we feel that all subscribers should get
the PDF for free. That means that we have three different types of
subscriptions now:

Print subscribers receive both the print issue and the PDFs.
PDF subscribers receive only the PDFs.
Individual issue subscribers receive either the PDF or the print issue,
counting on which they bought.

The current issue is at the printer and we're waiting for it as we speak.
Once we have it, you have it.

We will send out a link for the PDFs to all subscribers, and as soon as we
generate the PDF for issue 3, that will be sent out as well.

Judith Dinowitz
Editor-in-Chief: Fusion Authority
http://www.fusionauthority.com/