From: Jon Clausen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 May 2007 16:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Flash Chart

Rob,

Sorry that didn't help.  I don't want you to think I didn't read your
original post:  Sometimes the Wildcard can be configured correctly in
the IIS default site, but doesn't make the transfer to a single site,
depending on how that creation is done (i.e. using a control panel,
copying from an existing, etc).

One other thing to check:  Are you passing any skin settings (i.e.
color,font, etc) to the chart?  If so, if you  create the chart
without any design/font parameters does that make a difference?  I
know there are a limited number of colors that cfchart accepts as
well as limitations on fonts.

HTH,
Jon