>Are you finding that you still need to customize your mobile interfaces
anyway? At
>a certain point, if you have to build multiple interfaces, you might as
well use
>RIAs for one, and simplified HTML for another. There are a lot of HTML
interfaces
>that just don't work well on a phone.

Not quite sure yet.  We are in the process of rebuilding a couple of our
major sites.  One site is held up due to committee.  The other site is
held up due to other projects.  ;-)

For now, I'm leaning towards having a separate, less-functional, site
for mobile users.  I haven't completely ruled out using mobile CSS, but
there are some areas, on our intranet, that just don't work well with
mobile regardless of the interface.

M!ke