Sorry, Pete.  I should have clarified.   The technote helped me see
that, in my case, the problem with the Flash Form not displaying
properly was that the CFFormGateway directory wasn't resolving
correctly.  In my case, though, it was a mod_rewrite rule that was
being applied if the file didn't exist.    What's being called in
that directory doesn't actually exist, as CF creates those into (I
believe) memory when it creates the .swf file for the form. That's
why I asked about your setup.

The error you are receiving below likely means that your CFIDE
directory isn't accessible from the site root.  Changes made to the
default IIS website may not apply once your site is already created.
You will need to create a Virtual Directory in IIS, if one doesn't
exist for that site, that points to the CFIDE directory.   This is
usually either in the IIS webroot or C:\ColdfusionMX7\wwwroot
depending on your setup.

Then you may want to, if you still have problems, create the
CFFormGateway directory in the root of that site as well so that it
resolves for the flash forms, leaving it empty.  You shouldn't need
to, though, with IIS if  the "Verify file exists" is not checked in
the site document properties and that the wildcard handler is
configured.

Looking at the errors below, if you fix the first issue, though, the
second may be taken care of.

HTH,

Jon