The loop from 1 to 24 probably makes sense if you always want a 24 row
output, regardless of the actual number of rows returned....you'll
probably have to validate the data as you loop/output to be sure
you're showing the correct data in the correct row and not
accidentally moving everything up a few hours if you have a hole in
the data..