Question: When looking at the stack dump, is it typically the last or
topmost  cfm template the causes the problems?

Brook

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 7, 2007 7:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: REPOST: CFMX 7 / Server restarts

> What I don't understand, is that I tried using the
> out-of-the-box CFMX 7.0 JVM / JRE and arguments and I still
> get this error and yet searching for
> EXCEPTION_FLT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO returns nothing CF related. And
> I am also stuck as to why I can not reproduce this problem
> when running the logi_invoice_display.cfm tag in a loop, and
> yet 99% of the crashes reference this template.
>
> I'm stuck as to what to do next. Where should I look? I am
> getting desperate as the customers are starting to complain..

My guess is that, when you run it you're using one set of data, and when it
crashes it's using another set of data. I would try to capture the dats a
used, and see if there are any patterns you can detect. This should be
pretty easy to do.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net