Does anyone have any success stories performing CF Server to remote HTTP Server
Digest Authentication? I know it's not natively supported by the <cfhttp> tag.
I also know the server I'm trying to connect to works and that I have proper
credentials, as I can connect using a web browser. I even recorded all the
communications exchanged during that session using FireFox's "Live Headers" &
"Modify Headers" add-on and duplicated the exchange exactly with <cfhttp> &
<cfhttpparam>s, but I keep getting "401 Bad Request. Response did not match."

I was pretty careful duplicating the exchange as described in RFC 2617 "HTTP
Authentication: Basic and Digest Access Authentication"

I couldn't get the CFX_HTTP5 custom tag to work either even though it does
support Digest Authentication natively.

Any help/insight/experience/code would be appreciated.

Paul