I have posted an intro screen-cast of using the frameworks view over
at the CFEclipse web-site.

I shall be posting more tomorrow morning.

I tend to record these in my early morning (6 am) coding sessions so
there will be more coming up over the next few weeks. Also, from now
on I shall just be doing them as .mov files. The converting to flv
was taking too long.

Check it out at : http://www.cfeclipse.org/index.cfm?event=page&page=TV

Let me know what you think.

(and no, it isn't narrated by Morris O'Brien from 24)

MD