> My question what is my responsability to them as a community
> member let them know about this?

I don't think you have any responsibility to them, to be perfectly honest.
If you want to be a nice guy and drop them a line, more power to you,
though. Unfortunately, in our litigious world, you may be blamed for
pointing out the obvious, believe it or not.

> How do you make sure that google does not store pages that
> contain debug information?

Do not enable debugging on your production servers (or anything else that
Google can get to). Use robots.txt on development servers to keep robots out
of public development environments. If you have bad stuff in Google, you can
request its removal, and they're usually pretty good about doing that.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net