From: Sean Corfield
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri May 11 06:48:44 2007
Subject: Re: Scorpio

On 5/9/07, Brad Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Forta was at the Kansas City user group last night and I would just like
> to say I am so happy to hear that CFCs (and XML documents) will
> serialize properly in CF 8 and replicate between shared sessions!

Why are so many people so excited about this? Session replication is
not needed on the vast majority of sites - it just causes network
chatter and it still has latency so if a session does failover due a
server going down, you might still get a request into a new server
instance before the session data is available.

How many people are actually using replication and what is your
justification for it?
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood