Cookies are client side, within the browser, and are domain specific. If
you set a cookie with ASP you should still be able to access the cookie
from CF using the COOKIE scope, as long as you know the name. Do a
cfdump of the COOKIE scope in your CF template, after setting the
cookies from within you ASP template, and see if this is possible.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com