From: Peterson, Chris
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri May 11 21:14:32 2007
Subject: RE: Licensing on frameworks for Re-sale?

I don't think you guys understood the question =)

I would have the framework packaged with it, I was concerned that one of
the licenses in either Transfer, Model Glue:U or Coldspring would
prohibit me from selling an application built using those tools.

Anyone who is un the know about those licenses able to chime in?

Chris