On 5/11/07, Andrew Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Sean,
>
> I was having a bad day that day... And for the life of me should have know
> that... Really I should..

NP.

> Btw I also have designed a similar CFCUnitView, but didn't realise that
> CFEclipse was doing it either. My attempt was to more intergegrate into Ant,
> but I am not experienced enough with Java / eclipse / Ant to finish that
> project so if anyone wants to help I would appreciate it if anyone thinks it
> is worth continuing.

Well, you can run cfcUnit tests inside Eclipse using ant and, if you
want, set up a "builder" on your project so unit tests are run
automatically whenever you save code.

Or you can use the newly released CFUnit plugin (downloadable via the
Software Update mechanism in Eclipse), with my CFEclipseFacade CFC for
cfcUnit. That works pretty much like the JUnit plugin - although it
sure needs some more polish!
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood