From: Andrew Scott
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Sun May 13 13:36:32 2007
Subject: Re: Speeding up first hit compile time

Neil...

not sure if this is an option or not.. Not sure how you are creating your on
the fly code, or template. But have you considered running a an execute or
something on the creation of that file to compile it? just a thought, not
sure if there is a setting in the Administrator or not. to help speed it up
though.