Yup, I am.  And I got it working, so ask away!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 12:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Transfer and Model-Glue

Hi all,

For those using MGU, is anyone utilising Transfer with it?  I have a
question related to the latest code which uses the Transfer ORM adaptor.

Cheers

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s)
please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error please
return it to the sender or call our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.
The opinions expressed within this communication are not necessarily
those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com