Jordan,

I am glad to be of help. There are several execution modes that govern a
fusebox application lifecyle. It would definitely help you to look into this
brief documenation.

http://www.fusebox.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=documentation.WhatsNewInFusebox5

Although this mainly discusses Fusebox 5, but you will see various execution
option for Fusebox 4 under "Execution Mode" section.

Thanks

Qasim