> I want to over ride the built in tags to perform additional
> operations, then perform their normal operations.  The reason
> I dont write my own CF_abort is because I already have
> cfabort in use all over the place. I'd like to make a system
> wide change without finding ever place a cfabort is used.
>
> e.g.
>
> I want to have a <cfabort> call do this:
>

>     <!--- run some arbitrary code --->
>     <cfabort>
>

> Does cf support that? if not will apollo?  anyone else ever
> wanted to do this?

CF doesn't support this with CF tags or functions. Apollo is not a
replacement for CF, so I don't even know how to answer in more detail on
that. CF does, however, allow you to override HTML tags. For example, you
could write a custom tag for all anchor tags, name it a.cfm, then use
CFIMPORT to tell CF to use the directory containing a.cfm.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net