From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Shocked!

I just looked at some code from another developer and noticed that they
were accessing variables in the arguments scope witout using the
ARGUMENTS. prefix to the variable name.  I was about to wander over to
him and ask him why his application wasn't working when I decided I'd
better test it first.

I was shocked to see my test function work.  I just can't believe that
Adobe would even expose those variables without a scope prefix.  I know
that it does a top-down search through the myriad of scopes, but this
just seems flat out dangerous.

Was anyone else aware of this?

- Steve