In the ColdFusion administrator, go to data source, create an new Data
Source and select 'Other' as the driver.

The parameters will depend on what RDBMS you have.
If you let us know what you have, I am sure someone can post you a string.

You will give the Data Source the same name as the previous one, so nothing
will can with in your application.
Or a new name and then can you application to use the new one.