Oğuz Demirkapı wrote:
> I think Adobe team here are also listening these conversations. :)

no, they're actually not. i've been told point blank it icu4j, etc. won't
happen.

> files and managing them is more easier than any resource bundle
> packages. But I will explain all possible methods including some custom
> ones such as XML or DB usage.

unless it comes with some kind of existing eco-system to manage these, i'd
avoid
this like the plague. too many brittle, one off, i-can-do-it-with-notepad
solutions around already. doing it is easy, doing it sustainably isn't.

> This is what I am trying to do now. Why this topic is important? Please
> share some more suggestions on this. :)

i'll see what i have. the g11n chapter has a brief intro.

> Yes! I see some Turkish or German translations in D.C. area in big
> organizations and they are really funny! :)

might be machine ones. too many people taking too many shortcuts. many DVDs
here
come w/thai sub-titles that are border-line retarded, obviously machine
translation.