From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Project Time Tracking Software?

Joe,

WOOT! has a system tray component that is installed on each machine and
it's
license keyed, so it's licensed by machine.  How many uniquely different
machines do your people use without sharing?

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com