From: ibtoad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 2:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Database Question???

I am setting up a website in which people are creating records and storing
them in a database (Access 2000 at this time).  Am I better off with a
single table that includes all of the records of all users or should I set
up a seperate table for each user?  I am pretty sure that the seperate
tables would have better performance but will probably be harder to upgrade
to SQL 7 later.  Please let me know your opinions.

Thanks,
Rich

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.