Thanks. for all your input... it really helps me.
from your explanation... you make it clear that there is NO WAY cf7 query in
a way like cf5 does ?

Our website... www.ilovesmart.com   is quite active...
so... at this moment... we do not want to take the risk to convert from cf5
to cf7
Unless we can find somebody (or company) who can guarantee the process of
this transition.
if somebody (or company) interested to take this JOB... please let me
know...
our company is really interested.

Back to those above.....
so...we have another server running cf7. ... whith application that needs to
read customer data from those server running cf5
so... we have two options...
- make a synchronization... between 2 databases... in two different
server... (only fields which contains customer data address, name, etc)
- Find a way... that cf7 can read database from those cf5 server... (maybe
through third party script ? ... or ... I don't know)
  There must be a way..... or is it really NO WAY  ?

- What about the next cf8....

I really headache and confused about this encoding...
Any suggestion would be very helpful.
Thanks.