From: Mike Kear
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Tue May 29 07:49:16 2007
Subject: Re: Technical documentation sample

Quite likely.   Or since i've got no formal (i.e. university) training
in IT, maybe I dont know what's expected.   The project works.  The
client's happy with that. But it's the technical documentation he
reckons is blow par.    Could be too for all I know.

The documentation that contains the data dictionaries, flow charts,
that kind of stuff.  If i could see a sample of such a document i
could compare that with what i've done to see what I ought to do
differently.

Sadly, with this, google hasnt been my friend so far.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month