We just shipped out a bunch of CF posters to local user group managers.
If you group doesn't have any they tell your user group manager to
contact alison at teratech dotcom and she will ship them some.

We will also have some at CFUNITED. Enjoy!
- Michael Smith
  TeraTech http://www.teratech.com/
  CFUNITED http://www.cfunited.com/