Sorry for the trouble, figured it out...  download the update zip file and
instead of selecting remote site, select new archived site...

~Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Bader, Terrence C CTR MARMC, 231 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:28
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Okay, I'm ready to take the plunge [CFEclipse]

Ok, since everyone was talkin about this I wanted to check it out too.  But
where I am they are not allowing Ecplise to access the internet thus the whole
auto-update for cfecplise isnt going to work for me and I tried downloading
cfeclipse locally but cant figure out how to tell ecplise to execute it.  It
wants something with a .eclipseextention file or something.

Any help would be great...

~Terry