From: Peter Tanswell
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri Jun 01 01:39:00 2007
Subject: ColdFusion & Spectra - Install on Windows Server 2003

Hi there

I have an interesting problem.  A firm I am doing some work for is trying to
move Spectra v1.5.2 (I think thats the correct version) from Windows Server
2000 to Windows Server 2003 with an Oracle database.

A problem that they are finding is that it is possible to login when
attached to the server, but users have been unable to login via
workstations.

They appear to have tried everything but have been unable to login from a
workstation.

Wondering if anyone has any idea what might be causing this issue.

The login framework appears to be working OK, it appears to be some type of
issue with session management or the use of cookies.

If anyone has any ideas or knowledge it would be greatfully accepted.

Regards