Why is the MDCFUG still using the CF logo from pre MX days?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 7:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: How to convice clients that CF is a good choice survey

<http://teratech.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/5/30/ColdFusion-is-Alive-Partial-su
rvey-results>Some
of you may have read the Computer World article
<http://www.intergovworld.com/article/d402e6590a010408018f5a04bd1aa789/pg1.h
tm>
listing ColdFusion as one of 10 dead languages but how do you convince your
clients that CF is the right solution? People have been telling me what
arguments have been working on the street. Let me know your experiences at
the survey at http://mdcfug.org/surveys/survey.cfm (if you have already
taken the survey please don't take it again!).

Here are the partial results to date on this below.
<http://teratech.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/5/30/ColdFusion-is-Alive-Partial-su
rvey-results>
I am giving a talk at CFUNITED-07 on "Selling ColdFusion to Clients"
<http://cfunited.com/go/topics.cfm#topic-1322> that will cover what
strategies to use for selling ColdFusion to clients and how to deal with
common objections that clients have. I will give the full survey results
there.