Good tip and helpful, but alas not the solution. The applet will load when
accessing the site through "localhost", but not when accessed through the IP
address. Also, other cfform elements do work correctly. I have been trying
to track someone down who has admin priviledges in IIS thinking that it
might the problem. Still taking any suggestions.