I've heard in quite a few places that ColdFusion is a typed language?
However, it acts as an untyped language.  Can anyone verify for me which
one is actually true?

  You don't declare variables a type when you create them, and you
can typically change a variable from a string to an integer without
a second thought.  I was told that ColdFusion handles all data
conversion internally to take the burden off the user, but for
efficiency's sake, it's best not to switch the type of a variable if
you can avoid it.

  And if Cold Fusion is a typed language, what are the simple types?
The standard string, integer, float, and boolean?

--
Jeff Houser
AIM: Reboog711  | ICQ: 5246969 | Phone: 860-229-2781