So I have been searching the net for about 3 days on this and no help so I now
turn to you guys for help.  I have a report I built in Crystal Reports 11 and
saved it into a dirctory called Reports.  The Reports folder is in the same
directory as every thing else that my page uses.  I use a .cfc to the data for
the report and on my return form the cfc to the index.cfm I call a page called
GoalReport.cfm in it I have the cfreport tag.  It does dsiplay the report just
fine the only thing that it dosent due is bring up the right data.  I have
check my table time after time and the table has the right info in it but the
report displays the old data.  How do I make it display the data that is in the
table.  Here is the code that is in my GoalReport.cfm

<cfreport report = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Worksitenew23\Reports\Worksite Goal
Report.rpt" datasource="AgentSys" username = "sa" password = "">
</cfreport>

Thanx Chris