Hey Angel...I have a solution for your forums problem.  Tony Schreiber, one
of the board members of my CFUG, has developed a fully-functional forums
application, admin features, self-moderating, etc. which he is making
available to the public for free, including source code.  He's right now
cleaning up finishing touches and making a clean installer for it.  As soon
as it's ready, I'll post a link to download it from.  It's datasource can be
combined with any other tables you have for your client's site.  Just dump
all the tables into one DS.

More hopefully later today...

<CFUG-SFL Manager>
-Kev