> Is there an easy way to do something like this?  I also thought about the
> possibility of building a new query instead of using an array, and then
> using a query of queries to do the sorting.

Can you do something like left or inner join on the date?  If all the tables
have a date column, that would be a good starting point.

Also, UNION is pretty flexible.  By aliasing columns you can union almost
anything.

The more you can do in SQL the better, since it is set up to do joining,
sorting and whatnot.  It just gets more laborious if you have to start
building structs/arrays/queries by hand.

-- Josh