Ick...I moved away from Intermedia...I had LOTs of problems with my mail
server/web server being unreachable for hours at a time.  THey could never
explain the problems.  There connection speed was always totally random.
One minute I'd be blazing, then the next pages would timeout.  Very
inconsistent.  I mean, the internet in general is not all that constant, but
this was REALLY inconsistent.  I had times when a simple username/password
validation to a SQL datasource took 4.5 minutes to execute.

That all being said, Intermedia's signup process is slick as can
be...totally automated, all login and control info sent via e-mail as soon
as you sign up...web directories generated instantly upon signup...if you're
moving domains, they give you your IP to browse to until the DNS switch.
They have a pretty nifty control panel for managing datasources, your
webserver, mail server, mail boxes, etc., though it can be a little
confusing trying to find charges and billing info.

The other thing that I REALLY didn't like, is that you can go into the
charging section, and it gives you a history of your billing, including FULL
credit card number.  I have issue with them making it that easy to display
the credit card number I'm using for hosting.  That should be on a separate
server, and at the very least, they should be transferring PART of the CC
number from one server to the other, internally.  JMHO...

Connecting to the control panel IS on a secure connection, so I guess I'm
just overly paranoid...

<CFUG-SFL Manager>
-Kev
</CFUG-SFL Manager>