Hello

My company has an online survey written in cold fusion and running on a
MySql data base. Its in English language. I need to create another language
version of the survey and Ive been informed by the translator that it is
possible to download the web pages in html, use his translation software to
reach in and extract the english, translate and re insert the new language
and so adjust the look of the page created to account for any line lengths
etc so it is acceptable to non english speaking persons.

Ive also been informed that it is not possible to take these html files of
the translated pages and link the content back (using a software solution)
into the cold fusion files that already exist. Suggestion is this will have
to be done manually.

As I read that cold fusion is an extension of html and you need to be
proficient in html to use cold fusion this seems a bit odd? Is this correct
or can anyone suggest the best way forward?

Equally if the translator does not use cold fusion but could get access to a
..cfm file I understand this could be opened in html but Im back to square
one...suggesting it is possible to move from cold fusion files to html file
but not back from translated html files into cold fusion files, using a
software solution as opposed to cutting and pasting the translated text, or
rewriting all of the original cold fusion files in the new language. Seems a
bit antiquated!!

Any suggestions as to how best to accomplish this??

thanks in anticipation

Brian