And even if onServerStart() did exist, putting it in Application.CFC
does not make sense to me. We would need a Server.cfc or something
that existed outside of webroot, possibly in the JRun/CFusionMX
directory. Or maybe you could just set some server variables in the CF
Administrator, the way we define mappings or Data sources, etc. It
would need to be something that was loaded automatically whenever the
CF service was started.