This could be maybe a project for a usefull site called CFJOBS or
CFMLJOBS worldwide.
I know there are several job platforms worldwide but no one specific for
CFML. It would be something like selecting the area where you are
looking for the job (continent, country etc.) and maybe what kind of job
you are looking for.

Anybody interested?

Greetings / Grüsse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: