On 6/14/07, Dave Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's no reason you have to use IIS for CF 8. The easiest thing would be
> to install CF 8 with the built-in JRun web server. Alternatively, you could
> create another IIS virtual server and hook CF 8 up to that. Ideally, if
> you're running CF 7 and 8 on the same machine, you'd install them as two
> JRun instances within the same JRun server configuration, but that frankly
> would be somewhat painful if you didn't already have the multiserver version
> installed.

Awesome Dave. Thanks for the reply. That's what I was hoping to be
able to do. Then, when I get Eclipse running, I'll just point my "New
Projects" to the "ColdFusion8/wwwroot" folder, right?

If I'm understanding this correctly (and I'm sorry to drift from "IIS
on Vista" over to "How to start with Eclipse" but for me this is all
related) Eclipse "projects" are somewhat analogous to Dreamweaver's
"sites"?