You are right. It is file based and by the way when you create a trac
project it creates the sqlite db file. So all you need to do is install
sqlite and it does not conflict with mysql.

Trac works fine. I am a bit confused though. How does it know when a
milestone has been reached? Also, how do you delete stuff on the
timeline? I am logged in but no special options were given.

Ravi.

Tom Chiverton wrote:
> On Friday 15 Jun 2007, [Sunshine Tech Solutions] Ravi Gehlot wrote:
>
>> Yep. Question....I got MySQL running..if I install SQLite it won't
>> conflict with MySQL, correct? As far as I know they run in different
>> ports, right?
>>

> SQLite is file based isn't it ? Doesn't even have a server, hence Gears and
> AIR using it.

Ravi Gehlot.
Sr. Management
Sunshine Technology Solutions, LLC
http://www.sunshinetechsolutions.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cell Phone: (407) 860-3775
Business Line: (407) 745-1433

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.