From: Eric Haskins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 12:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Translation WebService

http://googlified.com/2006unofficial-google-translate-api/

 I just used this example for a Trouble Ticket System for our customer
support. This could be done in the same fashion using cfhttp

I do agree with Paul this should only be used sparingly or in my case on a
closed Trouble Ticket system to help our CSR's.  When I worked for
Roomstogo.com they used  http://motionpoint.com/  it worked great but man
they could hammer your servers

Eric Haskins
Web Application Developer
Directnic.com / Parked.com

Convert your Parked Domains in revenue streams
http://www.parked.com/tour/?promo=455BD4CABB