Good feedback Mark. Having been one that's built all CFM-based sites
(yes every page uses CF), I've often wondered about how others approach
the header/footer situation where these files not only need to be
included to provide, say, a consistent navigation but also contain
dynamic info. An example might be a nav bar that changes based on the
user that's logged in.

The benefits of having IIS serve up pages is without question but
there's also the maintenance overhead of having to manage headers,
footers and layout files across dynamic and static pages. Sure, you can
use SSIs in HTML but now you've double the maintenance work of ensuring
layouts are consistent between dynamic and static pages.

It'd be really interesting to hear how everyone handles this.

Rey...