Well I have a problem with a verity search I am doing. The collection is based
off a query of product data. My collection has cf_custom2 data in it which
represents the products price. When I search the collection with:

criteria="CF_CUSTOM2 <= 19.99"

I will get results with CF_Custom2 with values all over the place, like 108.95.
The interesting thing is I will not get any price that do not start with a 1. I
have tested with other numbers in the criteria and they all behave the same.

Am I missing something on how verity execute this search. It seems to work
great when I use the = operator but returns unwanted results when I use the
other numeric operators.

To give this some purpose, what I am trying to do is a price range search of my
collection.

Any help would be great!