Hi All:

We recently upgraded to CFMX7, and quickly realized that cfml.exe is not
supported due to the nature cfmx7 is  now pure java.

Basically I have one line code, that will be placed on various sites on mine
(which will generate a button), and when user clicks on it will launch my help
desk which is developed on a seperate server.

The client code to be places on websites is as follows:

<script language="JavaScript"
src="https://www.abcdef.com/cgi-bin/cfml?template=/cgi-scripts/SSLLPSNInt2cgi.cfm&c=1259";></script

basically each of my website will have a different value, and won click of this
button, will launch a window particular to the C= parameter.

The code will generate the button.  Of course it not working with CFMX7.

How would i rewrite this using wget.

plus is there any special directory i need to download wget to.

Also, this is a UNIX box.

Any inform would be appreciated.

Asad