Hey Barney,

    Yes. Can you provide me with an example in how to use it?

Ravi.

Barney Boisvert wrote:
> I'm not really sure what you're asking.  You can use the
> LAST_INSERT_ID() function to get the last auto-generated ID you've
> inserted on your current connection, if that's what you mean?
>
> cheers,
> barneyb
>
> On 6/20/07, [Sunshine Tech Solutions] Ravi Gehlot
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I know this question is prolly out topic but he it goes. How do I sort
>> by the last inserted Id on a sql query?
>>
>> Ravi.

Ravi Gehlot.
Sr. Management
Sunshine Technology Solutions, LLC
http://www.sunshinetechsolutions.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cell Phone: (407) 860-3775
Business Line: (407) 745-1433

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.