> It's not really that big a deal, but I noticed that on my dev
> machine (Win XP), when I request a page from Apache and CF7
> hasn't been started, it takes about 20 - 30 seconds for the
> directory listing to be returned. If CF has been started, it
> comes back straight away. Any reason for this?

My guess is that Apache is sending all page requests to the JRun web server
module to see if they're supposed to be processed by CF; since CF isn't
running, that times out at which point Apache takes over. You can test this
theory by changing the context root used by your CF instance, I think.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net